Newest ‘GaN’ technology
By utilizing the GaN technology, the charger achieves high power output with a compact size that makes it ideal for use at home, in the office and overseas.
Charge up to 3 devices simultaneously
The charger comes with 2 Type C ports and 1 USB-A port. The type C PD1 port can support up to 65W charging when being used alone, it allows you to charge most of the laptops with PD charging feature. Both Type C PD2 and USB-A QC 3.0 ports can support up to 18W charging when being used alone, that allows you to quick charge most of the smartphones with compatible charging function.
4 protection systems
It is designed with 4 protection systems: over current protection, over voltage protection, short circuit protection and over temperature protection. Therefore, the quality and stability are ensured.
Multi-national Safety Certificates
The USB Charger has gained IEC60950 (H.K.), FCC (U.S.), CE (EU) and RoHS certificates. It is also supported with Global Product Liability Insurance.
- Input: 100Vac – 240Vac, 50/60Hz, 1.5A (Max.)
- Output:Type C (PD 1) – 5Vdc/3A, 9Vdc/3A, 12Vdc/3A, 15Vdc/3A, 20Vdc/3.25A (Max. 65W).
Type C (PD 2) – 5Vdc/3A, 9Vdc/2A, 12Vdc/1.5A (Max. 18W).
USB-A (QC 3.0) – 3.6-6Vdc/3A, 6-9Vdc/2A, 9-12Vdc/1.5A (Max. 18W).
Total: Max. 65W.
- Over current protection, Over voltage protection, Short circuit protection, Over temperature protection
- Smart IC
- Product dimensions: 88.3 x 49.8 x 66.3 (mm)
- Product weight: 147g
- Material: Flame resistant material
- Warranty : 1-year limited warranty
- Tech Notes
3 Port 65W PD 3.0 & QC 3.0 GaN USB Charger_User Manual (2.87 MB) Download